Zilla Parishad Washim (Maharashtra) Health Worker & Peon Posts Recruitment 2020
Zilla Parishad Washim Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 39
Name of the Post:
1. Health Worker (Male): 02 posts
2. Health Worker (Female): 09 posts
3. Junior Assistant: 03 posts
4. Peon: 25 postsAge Limit: Candidates age must be between 18-33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates. Age relaxation will be extended as per the rules.Educational Qualification: Candidates must have SSC for S.No.1 post, SSC with ANM for S.No.2 post, SSC with Typing Knowledge in Marathi & English Languages for S.No.3 post, 4th class for S.No.4 post.
Application Fee: Reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & General Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Challan in any Nationalized Bank in favor of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad Washim.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test and interview for Health Worker (Male & Female) posts, only written test for Junior Assistant & Peon posts.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.zpwashim.in on or before 02-10-2020, after submission of online application send the hard copy of online application & Xerox copies of all necessary documents to Zilla Parishad Washim (Maharashtra) on or before 08-10-2020.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log in the website www.zpwashim.in.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
4. Please fill the application in English.
5. Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen.
6. Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
7. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and Bank challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
8. Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
9. Applicant should visit nearest any Nationalized bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan.
10. After making payment of fees in any Nationalized bank, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day,
11. After submission of online application send the hard copy of online application & Xerox copies of all necessary documents to given the above address on or before 08-10-2020.
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-10-2020 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Online Application: 08-10-2020.
Written Test Dates & Timinings:
For Sr. No. 1 & 2 posts: 12-10-2020 at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
For Sr. No. 3 post: 20-10-2020 at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.
For Sr. No. 4 post: 26-10-2020 at 02:00 to 03:30 PM.