Age Limit: Candidates age must be 18 years to 33 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates as on Relaxations will be as per the rules.Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engg for S.No.1 post, Degree in Science , Commerce or Mathematics for S.No.2 post, 4th class for S.No.3 post, SSC with 1 year Civil Engg Assistant exam pass for S.No.4 post.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and Reserved Candidates must pay Rs.100/- in the form of Computer generated Challan in State Bank of India Ac.No.32931877102. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.zpchandrapur.com or http://zpchandrapur.applyjobz.com
Important Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Visit the website www.zpchandrapur.com or http://zpchandrapur.applyjobz.com select the post you want to apply Complete the application form.
3. Download the Challan and make payment in SBI.
4. Visit again the website next day and fill the details of challan.
5. Submit the application after rechecking once again. The ID reproduced must be kept safe.