SPMCIL Young Professional jobs 2018 Notice for candidates who applied for the posts and awaiting for there application status here is latest notification regarding there application.
1. The selection process for inducting Young Professionals was launched and online applications were received from 14.12.2018 to 08.01 .2018.
2. It was mentioned in the advertisement that candidates will be provisionally shortlisted for the screening process based on the merit, i.e. qualification and experience profile. Since, huge number of applications have been received, it has been found very difficult to shortlist the applications on the basis of qualification and experience profile only. So in view of the need for a fair play and to have a positive act of selection, with a view to select the best among the applicants, the candidates who fulfil the notified eligibility criteria (as explained at para 3 ) will be called for written test which will consist of domain specific multiple choice objective type questions (duration – one hour, no. of questions-60).
3. The Eligibility criteria for shortlisting the applicants for written test shall he as mentioned in the advertisement or as decided by the Management which will be notified for each post separately.
4. The results of the written test will be declared on the same day on the website of SPMCII. and the candidates shortlisted on the basis of merit in the ratio of 1:4 will be called for Interview on the same day.
5. The candidates will be called for the written test only on the basis of information submitted by them in the online Application Form. Candidates who have submitted incomplete information will be rejected.
6. Before appearing for the written test, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria stipulated by the organisation in all respects.
7. In the first phase, the written test for Finance Discipline will be conducted on 25.02.2018. Call letters are being sent to the eligible candidates by e-mail and the list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website shortly.
8. The written test for other posts will be conducted subsequently and the date for the same shall be notified on the SPMCH. website, in advance.
9. All applicants are required to constantly check the SPMCIL website for any further updates.
|Notice for candidates who had applied under advertisement for Young Professional|