Sibling Love Quotes “Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without”
Siblings are very important people in our lives. They teach us fairness, loyalty, and cooperation. Thank you for being my teacher
- Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero.
- A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added.
- My sister taught me everything I need to know, and she was only in sixth grade.
- A sister shares childhood memories and grown up dreams.
- An older sister is a friend and a defender – a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.
- Our roots say we’re sisters, our hearts say we’re friends.
- I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective.
- Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.
- Know that all people are your brothers and sisters.
–Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Siblings: your only enemy you can’t live without.