Updated News on MBA in New Zealand Eligibility Criteria B-Schools ,Career Scope : New Zealand has some distinct advantages as a destination for higher education. An important advantage for students doing their MBA in New Zealand is the affordability. Getting a MBA degree in NZ is actually more affordable as compared to other countries. Students can choose full-time or part-time MBA programs at the various management schools in New Zealand.
MBA in New Zealand B-Schools Career Opportunities Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in New Zealand
MBA in New Zealand
For applying to the MBA programs in New Zealand, students have to meet certain eligibility criteria. The different eligibility criteria for admissions to MBA programs in New Zealand include the following:
- Most Universities in New Zealand accept the 3 year bachelors’ degree in any discipline for offering admissions to the MBA program. A few universities may also require an Honors degree like B.Com. (H), B.Sc. (H) or a B.E.
- Candidates applying for MBA in New Zealand have to have at least three to four years of work experience.
- GMAT scores is accepted and recommended by a few B-Schools in New Zealand.
- Applicants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS for getting admission to an MBA program in New Zealand.
B-Schools in New Zealand
There are 6 universities that offer MBA programs in New Zealand. The duration of the MBA programs in New Zealand generally varies from university to university. Here is a list of universities offering Masters of Business Management courses in New Zealand:
- University of Auckland
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
The career prospect for students having a MBA degree from a New Zealand university is very good. Foreign students applying for MBA in New Zealand have to get a students Visa. This article offers important information regarding MBA in New Zealand.