SAC Ahmedabad vacancy Details:
Total no.of posts: 16
Name of the post:
1. social research officer-C: 01 Post
2. junior producer: 01 Post
3. Social Research Assistant: 03 posts
4. Programme Assistant: 03 posts
5. Technical Assistant (sound recordings): 01 Post
6. Research Assistant – a (multimedia): 05 posts
7. Media Library Assistant-A: 01 Post
8. Library Assistant-A: 01 Post
SAC अहमदाबाद रिक्ति विवरण:
कुल संख् या पोस्ट: 16
पद का नाम:
1. सामाजिक अनुसंधान अधिकारी-c: 01 पद
2. कनिष्ठ निर्माता: 01 पद
3. सामाजिक अनुसंधान सहायक: 03 पदों
4. कार्यक्रम के सहायक: 03 पदों
5. तकनीकी सहायक (ध्वनि रिकॉर्डिंग): 01 पद
6. अनुसंधान सहायक – एक (मल्टीमीडिया): 05 पदों
7. मीडिया पुस्तकालय सहायक-a: 01 पद
8. पुस्तकालय सहायक-a: 01 पद
Age limit: candidates age limit must be 35 years for General candidates, 40 years for SC/ST candidates, 38 years for OBC candidates as on 05-05-2019. Age relaxation will apply according to the rules.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess Ph.D holders in relevant field for Sr.No: 1.2 posts, Masters Degree (2 years) with 1st class in relevant field for Sr.No: 3.4 posts, Diploma (minimum 3 years duration) with 1st class in Sound Engineering/sound recording of approved Sr.No settings: 5 Post. For other items refer qualifying notice.
Selection process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.sac.gov.in/of 16-04-2019 05-05-2019 from 08: 00 to 20: 00 send their print copies of applications with & signature and color photo together with attested copies of mark sheets stuck and certificates of qualification, proof of age, caste/tribe certificate (if applicable), experienced certificate etc & other relevant documents on or before 16-05-2019 to Administratiewe beampteWerving section (P & GA), building No: 30-D, Space Applications Center (ISRO), Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat, Ambawadi Vistar PO. The documents contain which envelope should be superscribed with “number, postal code, name of the Post and registration number”.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. candidates must have a valid email id and signature & scanned photo to upload.
2. log on to the website http://www.sac.gov.in/.
3. click on apply Online.
4. fill in all the required information and submit.
5. after submission of applications, system generates a registration number.
6. remember registration No & password for future use.
7. take print from application form and send it together with the required documents to the relevant address.
Start date to apply Online: 16-04-2019.
Last date to apply Online: 05-05-2019.
Last date for receipt of applications: 16-05-2019.
For more details, such as pay scale & other information on the link below Click qualification …