OPSC Recruitment 2019 :For both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 18, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 along with current Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest Odisha Public Service Commission 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Assistant Horticulture Officer in Bhubaneshwar – Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Odisha Public Service Commission invites application for the position Assistant Horticulture Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Odisha Public Service Commission before 2019-06-27
|OPSC Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Total No. Vacancy||63 Posts|
|Salary Scale||Rs.9300- Rs.34800 Per Month|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Application Fee||A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only.|
|Last Date To Apply||27-6-2019|
Qualification in Details:
1. A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture / Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
2. Pre-revised PB-2 Rs.9,300-34,800/- carrying Grade pay of Rs.4600/- revised column 10 ofpay matrix, 2017
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
2. Intermediate/+2 Sc. Pass Certificate issued by the concerned University/Council; Bachelor of Science degree in Horticulture/Agriculture Certificate issued by the recognized university or institutions;
3. Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to B.Sc. Horticulture/B.Sc. Agriculture) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/ University or Institutions;
(4) A “No Objection Certificate” from the Head of Office/Head of the Department in case of Government servant.
(5) Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattested) with the printout/hard copy of online application form which has been uploaded.
Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, DR. P.K. Parjia Road, Cuttack.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written test and interview.
a. Candidate must go through this advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up Online Application Form.
b. Candidates must apply online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
c. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at http://opsconline.gov.in.
i. Instruction to fill up online application form
ii. Guideline for scanning and uploading Of photograph, full signature & left thumb impression.
d. Candidates are required to upload the scanned image (only in jpg format)ofhis/her latest passport size colour photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and L.T.I. must be and clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
e. Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
f. While filling up the relevant box of the online application torm, the candidate has to mention details of marks (minus extra optional) secured in annual examination leading to award of degree.
g. On successful submission of the online application form, a unique registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are tgquired to take printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for splnnission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
h. Online Applications shall be available in the website from 28.05.2019 to 27.06.2019