Details of the vacancies of NMMC:
Total no. of posts: 227 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Physiotherapist: 02 posts
2. Medical Social Worker: 05 posts
3. Junior Engineer: 03 posts
4. Staff Nurse/Nurse Midwife: 140 posts
5. Dietician: 02 posts
6. Blood Bank Technician: 06 posts
7. Mixer/Drug maker: 14 posts
8. Operation Theater Assistant: 14 posts
9. Laboratory Assistant: 08 posts
10. X-Ray Attendant: 04 posts
11. CSSD Assistant: 02 posts
12. Laboratory Technician: 14 posts
13. ECG Technician: 04 posts
14. X-Ray Technician: 05 posts
15. CSSD Technician: 04 posts
Aspirants those who are applying for these posts should be in possess of 12th pass, Diploma Holder, Graduate or Post Graduate as per the requirement of the post and candidates are requested please refer official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Aspirants’ age should be in between 18 years to 33 yeas those who are applying for these posts. However relaxation in upper age will be given as per the rules.
Aspirants those who belong to the UR category should pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- and the candidates of reserved categories are to pay the application of Rs. 200/- only.
Procedure of Selection:
Aspirants’ selection will be made on the merit base of Written Test and Interview.
Not Happy With This Job. If you are looking for more GOVT JOBS CLICK HERE.
Last date of online application: 07-04-2020
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates those who are meeting all the requirement/qualification can apply online through the official website www.oasis.mkcl.org upto 07-04-2020 and take a print out of online submitted application for future use.
http://fileserver.mkcl.org/NMMC2020/OasisModules_Files/Files/3.pdf Here for Complete Official Notice.