NHM Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission Maharashtra has been published the official recruitment notification and inviting applications for 5716 Community Health Officer (CHO) posts in various districts of Maharashtra. Eligible and interested applicants satisfying below criteria may submit applications to relevant District Health Officer zone. More details like age limit, qualifications and how to apply for NHM 5716 Recruitment 2019
Details of NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||01.07.2019|
|Written Exam date||21.07.2019|
Community Health Officer – 5716 Posts
- Amravati – 455
- Yavtmal – 402
- Sindhudurg – 201
- Thane – 145
- Raigad – 202
- Satara – 317
- Pune – 503
- Jalgaon -332
- Ahmednagar – 445
- Nashik – 429
- Nandurbar – 117
- Latur -168
- Nanded – 196
- Osmanabad – 107
- Nagpur – 319
- Bhandara – 89
- Palghar – 238
- Gondia – 168
- Chandrapur – 225
- Wardha – 85
- Gadchiroli – 263
- Sangli – 320
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the address mentioned in the official notification along with documents & DD by post/ by hand/ by courier.
Rs.150 for Open candidates and Rs.100 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft-in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS))