NIT Calicut Recruitment 2019 :For both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 18, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment 2019 along with National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent National Institute of Technology Calicut Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest National Institute of Technology Calicut) 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming National Institute of Technology Calicut(NIT) Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
National Institute of Technology Calicut was established in the year 1961. The college imparts high standard technical education to students. National Institute of Technology Calicut offers Undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in various engineering fields and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.). Postgraduate courses in Master of Technology (M.Tech), Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in science departments. The college also offers PhD programmes in all engineering and science disciplines and management.
Posts: Technical Staff
1. Three year Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent with minimum one year relevant experience in Auto CAD/GIS software desirable.
2. Degree/ Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum one year relevant experience desirable.
3. B.Tech/Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum one year relevant experience desirable.
4. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology or Three years regular Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer hardware maintenance with minimum one year relevant experience desirable.
5. Three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 1st class with minimum one year relevant experience desirable.
6. Three year Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 1st class with minimum one year relevant experience desirable. For More Qualification Details See The official notification.
11000-13750/- Per Month
Age Limit: The candidate should not have exceeded 27 years as on 01.06.2019.
How to Apply:
Candidates should report to the concerned department for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview. Candidates reporting to the concerned department after 10 a.m. on the day of interview will not be considered. Candidates without original certificate showing experience, mark list and other certificates in respect of qualification and age will not be allowed to attend the interview. The candidate must bring along with them the completed Registration Form: http://nitc.ac.in/app/webroot/img/upload/newsfile_1649.pdf provided in the website, without which they will not permitted to attend the interview. Date and time & Venue of interview: 24.06.2019 9 AM to 27.06.2019 9 AM.
Published on: 18th May 2019
Last date for application is: 27th June 2019Date of Interview: 24th June 2019 to 27th June 2019