Mumbai 11th Admission 2020 AT mumbai.11thadmission.net The new site for confirmation of an understudy in eleventh standard is presently propelled on Tuesday 17th April 2020. The new site address for affirmation of is mumbai.11thadmission.net. Students showed up for the tenth examination may enroll on a website until 24th April 2020.
Mumbai tenth Admission process has begun and points of interest timetable of confirmation methodology is accessible on a site. For more points of interest read a full news underneath or visit the official site.
Cut Off List 2020 Mumbai 11th Admission CutOff List 2020 Latest Details & Updates Given Below.
Purchase information booklet from school/guidance centre.
2. Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
3. Find Login-ID and Password in the booklet.
4. Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
5. Visit the division wise websites :
Mumbai region: https://mumbai.11thadmission.net
6. Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for first login.
7. Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
8. Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
9. Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
10. Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
11. After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra state SSC board students’ (Appearing for March 2020 exam) personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
12. Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
13. All students from Std 11th Centralise online admission area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
14. Students outside centralist online admission area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center.
15. Only after this approval, students are eligible to fill part-2 (i.e. college preferences).
16. Click on the CONFIRM button and get your admission form confirmed.
17. Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
18. Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved from the school.
19. Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
20. Get your confirmed form approved from school principal or guidance center.
21. Take print-out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
22. Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part-2 of the form (college preferences) will not be available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
2 3. Part-2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
24. Once part-2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std.10th marks. Reapers, previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled from school principals or guidance centers.
25. After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, applicant must carefully, consider his/her percentage of marks, last years’ cut-off marks of the school/college, aided/unaided, fees, medium, available subjects, distance between school/ college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill in the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part-2.
26. As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.