Koti Womens College UG Admission Notification 2020-2020
Osmania University College for Women Koti Hyderabad has announced Admission into Under-Graduate Courses of B.A./ B.Com. / B.Sc. for the Academic Year 2020-2020 Applications are invited for the admission to 1st Year of of B.A./ B.Com. / B.Sc. Under Semester System in the University College for Women (Autonomous), Koti, Hyderabad, for the Academic year 2020-2020 from the Candidates who have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana. Or any Examination recognized and equivalent
1. Submit the completed application forms by 25th May 2020 without late fee and by 2nd June 2020 with late fee of Rs.100/- at the college office before 5.00 pm.
2. Application forms for admission received either in person or by post after the last date prescribed will not be considered.
3. All entries in the application forms should be made in candidate’s own hand writing (in English) and the candidate will be personally responsible for any incorrect entry.
4. Application forms, which are incomplete or have incorrect entries, are liable tobe rejected without notice to the candidate. Further, admission granted to any candidate on the basis of incorrect information is liable to be cancelled as and when it is detected.
5. Candidates are advised to obtain a Computerized Receipt from the Admission Counter of the College as an evidence of having submitted the same on time. They should quote the Registration Number for future correspondence.
6. Candidate should apply separately to each faculty (Arts, Science & Commerce). Forms are NOT transferable to other faculties or media.
7. Application forms should be submitted for admission in Physical & Biological Sciences indicating preferences for various combinations in the same form.
8. Xerox copies of the following Certificates must be submitted along with the application form:
a) Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate or equivalent examination
b) Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) from competent authority.
9. Candidates should come for the Spot Admission along with all Original Certificates and full fees.
10. All Original Certificates as well as 2 Xerox copies of each should be produced for verification WITHOUT FAIL on the day of counseling at the time of admission. Original T.C., Caste Certificate and Income Certificate should be submitted.
11. Submission of certificate(s) in contravention to the information provided in application form at a later date shall not be entertained.
12. The word ‘Guardian’ shall be the person, who in case of father’s death supports the candidate in her studies.
13.Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from other Universities / Boards recognized by the Osmania University should produce, in addition to the other Certificates, Migration Certificate from the concerned University / Board.
14. CBSC and ICSC students should indicate marks secured out of 1000 by including the marks of two languages and three relevant optional subjects. Diploma holders should also compute their marks to 1000.
15. (i) Candidates seeking admission to B. Sc. Course shall have obtained an aggregate of 40% of marks in both the optional subjects put together viz. Physical Sciences and Mathematics and Physical and Biological Sciences as the case may be or any
examination recognized as equivalent thereto. However, in the case of SC / ST candidates, the minimum requirement is a pass in the qualifying examination.
(ii) Candidates who have passed PUC/HSC (MP), Intermediate or an Examination recognized as an equivalent thereto having taken Arts & Social Sciences and / or Commerce subjects as their Elective /Optional, are not eligible for admission to B.Sc Course (iii) In addition to fulfilling condition (15) (i), candidate from other University / Boards should produce a certificate from the university of the concerned area to the effect that she is eligible for admission to the course of study in that University.
16. Candidates will be considered for admission on the basis of merit cum option and availability of vacancy. Choice once exercised will be final.
17. Second Language opted at the time of admission cannot be changed subsequently.
18. All those who submit their applications for any of the courses available and are eligible should attend the counseling sessions mentioned in the AdmissionSchedule at their own expense. Those who fail to appear on the date(s) and time(s)mentioned shall not be considered for admission under any circumstances.
19. The prescribed fee for the course chosen MUST BE PAID IN CASH ON THE SPOT at the time of counseling. All admissions are made on the spot. No other intimation will be given about the dates of admission except the information given in the table marked ADMISSION SCHEDULE.
20. Return of Transfer Certificate:The T.C. submitted at the time of admission will be returned to the candidate only if she cancels her admission on or before the last day of admissions. On cancellation of admission after the last date of admissions, the T.C. of OUWC will be issued. Request for cancellations should be made with the applicant’s own signature.
Note : No Hostel Accommodation will be given to PG students or to newly admitted candidates for the first year of their study
Issue of Applications commences from 04-05-2020
Application Fee (Includes registration fee) Rs.220/-
Last date for submission of forms with out late fee : ( by post also) 25-05-2020
Last date for Submission of forms with late fee Rs.100/- 02-06-2020
Timings 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
For Download Notification : http://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/ugadmission15-16/Notification.pdf
For Download Prospects : http://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/ugadmission15-16/prospectus%20for%20upload110515.pdf