KPSC Jobs 2018 Driver Cum Office Attendant: Kerala PSC KPSC Jobs year 2018, Kerala PSC announced recruitment notification for the Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (Light Motor Vehicles) vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill their application as per the guidelines of Kerala PSC. Dear Job Seeker Remember the last date to fill the application form is 18/04/2018 .
Other Details like Age, Education Qualification , Application Fees, Salary / Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, etc are given below in this notification.
Kerala PSC Job Openings Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : Various Vacancies
Jobs Details and Eligibility KPSC :
- Driver Cum Office Attendant
- 18 to 44 years
- A Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
- Must possess valid Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Light Motor Vehicle with Driver’s badge.
- Proficiency in Driving light Motor Vehicles which is to be proved in a Practical test (including H test) conducted by KPSC during the course of selection. Only those who passed ‘H’ test will alone be permitted for Road Test.
Note:– Rule 10 (a) ii of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
Salary (Pay Scale):from 18,000 to 41,500/-
Selection Method :test and Interview
How To Apply: Fill Application form and send it to respective address
Job Hiring State, City : kerala, India
Recruitment Type : PSC jobs, Driver jobs, Govt jobs
Important Dates :
Starting date: 14/03/2018
Last date : 18/04/2018
Follow Links For More Detailed Notification:
Download Notification for Kerala PSC
Apply Online : keralapsc.gov.in
Main Link : www.keralapsc.gov.in
FORM OF MEDICAL CERTIFICATE REGARDING PHYSICAL FITNESS FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (LDV)
(To be filled up by a Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon)
- What is the applicant’s apparent age?
- Is the applicant to the best of your judgement, subject to epilepsy, vertigo or any mental ailment likely to affect his efficiency?
- Does the applicant suffer from any heart or lungs disorder which might interfere with the performance of his duties as a Driver?
- Does the applicant suffer from any degree of deafness, which would prevent his hearing the ordinary sound signals? Is his hearing perfect?
- Has the applicant any deformity or loss of finger, which would interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a driver?
- State of Muscles and Joints (No paralysis and all joints with free movements)
- State of Nervous System (Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases)
- Does he show any evidence of being addicted to the extensive use of alcohol, tobacco or drinks?
- Marks of Identification
Mode of Submitting Applications:
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010.
Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile.
They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR Card should add AADHAAR Card as ID Proof in their profile.