IWAI Recruitment 2019 : All Latest and Upcoming Notifications released on IWAI Recruitment 2019-20 are updated right here. Instant availability of Information provided on IWAI Recruitment 25 May 2019 are for the benefit of the job seekers and aspirants looking for jobs with IWAI. Subscribe now to achieve your dream job through IWAI Recruitment 2019-20.
Data Entry Operator, Accountant, More Vacancies in IWAI Recruitment 2019
|IWAI May 2019 Notification||Details|
|Data Entry Operator||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Haldia, Kolkata, Patna, Sahibganj|
|Last date to Apply||24/06/2019|
ToR for the position of Land Acquisition Facilitator at the Project
Implementation Units at Varanasi and Sahibganj.
(i) Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences
(ii) Experience: Minimum five years’ experience in Land Acquisition and Resettlement Implementation. Revenue Officers retired from the State
Governments of Jharkhand, Bihar or Uttar Pradesh will be preferred.
1. Substantial knowledge of LARR, 2013 and various procedures relating to land acquisition and resettlement.
2. Ability to use MS Excel and MS Word.
3. Solid experience in conducting social development consultative and participatory approaches, and apply them in the course of operation.
4. Good knowledge of issues relating to urban poverty, slum development, housing and amenities.
5. Ability to interact with and motivate/guide institutions/people to carry out socially diligent activities related to the Project.
6. Personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to any queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or
7. Collaborate with other team members and contribute productively to the team’s work and output, taking into account different viewpoints of stakeholders.
Terms of Reference for the position of Accountant in the Project
Implementation Unit at Sahibganj
(1) Essential: Graduate in Commerce or CA Intermediate Pass with
knowledge of Tally/other accounting software.
(2) Desirable: Post Graduate in Commerce.
(1) Essential: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in
Accounts and Finance in a reputed company.
(2) Desirable: Experience in working in a Government
1. Knowledge of Tally/any other accounting software.
2. Knowledge/understanding of Finance and Accounts and ability to
maintain a good level of accuracy in preparing and processing
3. Familiarity with the working of State Governments, Central
Government and the World Bank.
4. Computer skills including spreadsheet and work processing programs,
and e-mail with proficiency.
5. Effective verbal and listening communication skills in (English and
6. Excellent financial analysis skills
7. Knowledge of and ability to apply best practices of industry and
8. Vigilant and details oriented with demonstrated skills in financial
9. Track record of achieving results in past employment in an accounting area.