IIT Bombay Jobs 2020/15 – Project Manager , Research Engineer Posts : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Project Manager, Project Research Engineer Vacancies in project “Control Engineering Laboratory” (Ministry of Human Resource Development) on temporary basis .
IIT Bombay Jobs Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Project Manager: 01 Post
2. Project Research Engineer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering, with minimum 10 years of working experience in embedded product design, development and production for S.No.1 Post, M.Tech./ M.E/ M.Des. B.Tech./ B.E/ M.A/ M.Sc./ M.CA/ MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience for S.No.2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through institute’s website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp or send their applications on plain paper stating Circular No, Project title, Position applied for, name, permanent address, mailing address, date of birth, details of academic qualification and experience or download the application form from institute’s website along with copies of certificates/ testimonials, in an envelope superscribed with Circular No:_____ & Post:_____, should send by post to Assistant Registrar (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 on or before 08-05-2020.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/.
2. Go to Job Opportunities and click on appropriate post link.
3. Click on link http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp.
4. Register or Login yourself and fill all the mandatory details.
5. Submit error free application form.
6. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 08-05-2020.