IIMR Recruitment 2019 :Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) will conduct a Walk-In-Interview for suitable candidates for the recruitment to 6 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II & 6 post of Field Assistant in the concerned project. All posts are purely temporary for the prescribed period.
ICAR IIMR Vacancy Details:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II (YP II) -06
Field Assistant- 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II (YP II) and Field Assistant
- Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 school education.
- Technician (Field / Farm)-30 Years
- Assistant-18-27 Years
- LDC-20-27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Walk In Interview
1. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) or Young Professional II (YP II)
No. OF Posts :(6 Posts)
Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview :- 10.06.2019 Time:- 9:30 AM
2. Field Assistants (FA)
No.Of Posts: (4 posts)
Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview:- 11.06.2019 Time:- 9:30 AM
Please see our web-site www.millets.res.in for further details. The eligible candidates are requested to report on the above date and time at ICAR-IIMR.
Terms and Conditions
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the project.
2. The age limit of above position is up to 35 years as on the date of interview. The relaxation in
upper age limit is five years for SC/ST/women candidates and three years for OBC
candidates as per rules.
3. The candidates shall submit Applications at the time of interview in the proforma enclosed
(Annexure I) along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite
mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents.
4. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The decision of the Director, ICAR-IIMR is final and binding in all respects.
7. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR or
funding agency at the end of the project.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature