High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 : High Court of Andhra Pradesh has Released Advertisement for 31 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts in its Official Website i.e., bel-india.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Onlineafter reading complete details of the High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 31 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts @ bel-india.in. AP High Court job Pay Scale Details, AP High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andhra Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 31 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts @ bel-india.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 16-07-2019
Name of the Department – Andhra Pradesh High Court
Post Name – Civil Judge
Number of Vacancies – 31
Last Date – 16-07-2019
- Candidate has been practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: For OC/ BC Categories: Rs. 800/- & For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 400/- Pay the fee through Online/ SBI
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AP High Court Recruitment i.e, bel-india.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.