EPFO Recruitment 2019 :For both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 20, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2019 along with current Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Employees Provident Fund Organisation Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest Employees Provident Fund Organisation 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Assistant in Across India – Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment 2019
Employees Provident Fund Organisation invites application for the position Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Employees Provident Fund Organisation before 2019-06-25
|EPFO Recruitment 2019||Details|
|Total No. Vacancy||280 Posts|
|Salary Scale||Rs.44900- Rs.44900 Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||20 – 27 years|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Rs. 250/- & All other categories – Rs. 500/-|
|Last Date To Apply||25-6-2019|
1. Number of post : 280
2. Scale of Pay: Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
3. Educational Qualifications; Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
1. Online Registration of Application 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019
2. Downloading of Call Letters 20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019
3. Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019
4. Main Examination (Phase-II) Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
a. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
2. Set Color to True Color
3. File Size as specified above
4. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
5. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
6. Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb (photograph and hand written declaration) & 20kb (signature and left thumb impression) by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph and hand written declaration) & 20 kb (signature and left thumb impression) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
7. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
8. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
9. There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration
10 Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
11. Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
12. Select the file by clicking on it
13. Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
1. Candidates Should Ensure That They Possess/fulfill All The Eligibility Conditions Prescribed For The Post(S) As On The Closing Date For Online Registration Of Application I.e. 25th June, 2019. Candidates Waiting For Final Results Of Prescribed Educational Qualification Should Not Apply.
2. Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as EPFO shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep their personal email ID and mobile number active as all correspondence pertaining to exam will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling online application. Any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address will not be entertained at any stage.
3. Candidates must apply online through the website www.epfindia.gov.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through anyother mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.epfindia.gov.in or visit the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
4. Candidates Are Not Required To Submit To Epfo Either By Post Or By Hand The Printouts Of Their Online Applications Or Any Other Document. They Will Be Required To Submit Printout Of Online Application Along With Documents In Support Of Their Eligibility Etc. At Later Stage.
5. The Candidates Are Advised To Submit Only Single Online Application. However, If Somehow, He/she Submits Multiple Online Applications, Then He/she Must Ensure That Online Application With The Higher “application Number” Is Complete In All Respects Including Fee. The Applicants, Who Submit Multiple Onlineapplications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the EPFO and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview