Delhi Govt Jobs 2019 DMRC Recruitment Form & Notification 2019 Engineers DMRC Recruitment notification 2019 for 08 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS (Apply Online): DMRC DMRC issued job notification for 08 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS 2019 – DMRC Recruitment 2019 : DMRC recruitment for 08 ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS total 08 posts. Those candidates eligible for the above posts can apply before the last date . Detailed notification for recruitment / Other Details like Age, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees,Pay Scale,Dates, Application form, Selection Process, etc in below article given below…
DMRC Recruitment Notification Details :
Total Number of Post : 08 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Notification:
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS||58-62 years||Re Employment|
Selection Way : The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(01) Dated: 12/02/2019
REQUIREMENT OF RETIRED / EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS ON RE-EMPLOYMENT BASIS
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13,000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc., carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired / experienced, dynamic and motivated persons having experience of working in Indian Railway / Railway PSUs for the following Non-Executive posts in DMRC to be filled on Re-employment basis for O&M department of DMRC: –
* The emoluments are in terms of extant rules of DMRC. The substantive status of the candidate shall be considered. The consolidated pay for candidates working / retired at higher Grade will be restricted to Rs. 55,800.
** All vacancies are provisional and subject of increase / decrease.
The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates.
No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW.
Schedule of selection:
1. Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 08/03/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
2. The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 19/03/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the last week of March, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
3. No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
4. The final result will be declared by first week of April, 2019. (Tentatively).
Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates).
The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 08/03/2019, through speed post to the following address:
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,