CEL Recruitment Notification 2020 :Central Electronics Limited (CEL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineers on contract basis in disciplines of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanic Engineering and Electrical Engineering discipline.
Details of CEL Recruitment 2020
The complete details of CEL latest notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Central Electronics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||74|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad / Across India|
|CEL Salary||Check Advt/.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10.06.2020|
|Finishing Date for Online Registration||01.07.2020|
|Assistant General Manager / Chief Manager||03|
|Chief Manager / Senior Technical Manager||01|
|Senior Technical Manager||01|
|Assistant Technical Manager||03|
|Assistant Manager / Deputy Engineer / Site Coordinators||19|
- Candidate must have possessed any one of the following qualification such as Graduate/ MBA/ PGDM/ PGP/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ from the recognized university.
- Only experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Check advertisement for further details.
The age limit should be between 30 years to 52 years for the latest job vacancies in CEL.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance at the time of personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay the application fees of Rs.500/- for this recruitment.
- Fee is exempted for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the fees through online payment gateway.
How to apply :
- Go to official website celindia.co.in
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it
- Search the notification for this recruitment and click the advertisement.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application for future use.