Recruitment Cell : Advanced Training Institute, Mumbai
No Of Vacancies:Nil
Education /Other Qualification :Nil
Selection process :Written Test
How to Apply :Online/Offline
Useful Links : http://atimumbai.gov.in/
Important Dates :Nil
Contact Details : +91-22-24053560
E-MAIL : [email protected]
About us : This is one of the premier national institute ,under D.G.E &T Ministry of Labour and Employment , Government of India engaged in developing skilled manpower for the industries , Instructional staff for the Industrial Training Institutes & upgrading skill of in-service persons from the industry . The Institute was inaugurate by SHRI JAWAHARLAL NEHRU THE THEN HONORABLE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA ON WEDNESDAY 29TH. PHALGUNA 1884 SHAKA ( 20TH MARCH 1963).
Old recruitment details year 2019 / 2019
Name of the Organisation : Advanced Training Institute Mumbai (atimumbai.gov.in)
Type of Announcement : Call Letter
Designation : Workshop Attendant, Skilled Worker 2019
Reference Number : No: ATIB.A.17011/8/2019-19/Estt/
Source : http://www.indianjobtalks.in |
Home Page : http://atimumbai.gov.in/
SKILLED WORKER SELECTION ON 24-02-2019
CALL LETTER FOR SELECTION OF SKILLED WORKER : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/19462-skill.worker.sel.pdf
WORKSHOP ATTENDANT SELECTION ON 26-02-2019
CALL LETTER FOR SELECTION OF WORKSHOP ATTENDANT : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/19462-wsa.pdf
With reference to your application for selection to the post of Workshop Attendant on regular basis, you are hereby directed to report at ATI, Chunabhatti, Sion, Mumbai on 26th February, 2019 at 9.00 am for Test and Interview which will be conducted on 26.02.2019 and may continue on 27th and 28th February, 2019. The written test will be of one hour duration consisting of multiple choice questions on General theory, workshop science & calculation, engineering drawing and general aptitude. This will be followed by practical/demonstration and personal interview. The late comers will not be entertained. You should bring the following documents while reporting to this institute:
1. Original Certificates in support of Educational Qualification including original mark sheets.
2. Original Certificate indicating the Date of Birth.
3. Original experience certificate issued by the employers in support of experience.
4. Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
5. One set of attested Xerox copies of all certificates.
6. If belongs to SC/ST, original caste certificate issued on the name of candidate himself/herself.
7. If belonging to OBC, original caste certificate and non-creamy layer status issued by the competent authority in enclosed format.
8. For candidates already working with Government/PSU/State, should bring NOC from present employer, if original application not forwarded through proper channel.
You may please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the above test/interview.
You should bring this call letter along with the enclosed attestation form duly filled to appear for the test, failing which you will be not entertained.
1. Your call for section test and interview is conditional as you have not submitted attested copies of all relevant documents viz. experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc. along with your application. If you could not produce them even at the time of reporting along with originals, you will not be allowed to appear in the test and interview.