AEJC Admission Process 2021 : A pioneer and preferred destination for studying Science and Commerce subjects, AEJC, is the means to an education, like a fountain of knowledge, where its students’ life is to explore, dream and discover their future life by adding wings to the roots given by their parents, so students come confidently in the direction of their educational dreams and live the life they have imagined.
Students come for two years and add wings of knowledge and confidence to take-off. When they return after a few years to visit their college, they feel delighted to touch the walls, classrooms, benches, blackboards, laboratories and corridors of Alma Mater, and above all to thank their teachers by showing and sharing their love, affection and fond memories in the form of tears as well as smile. Their thanks giving are for those umpteen efforts by their teachers to make them high achievers in their life.
Admissions for Science, Vocational and Commerce course of FYJC (Std. XI) will be strictly on merit and candidates seeking admission must have passed the qualifying examination in ONE ATTEMPT only. The actual admission for all streams will be made on the basis of merit and will be restricted to the number of seats that would be available, subject to the rules of Eligibility of the Board.
- Science Stream (Vocational)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Electronics Or Electrical Maintenance Or Computer Science
- Science Stream
- Hindi or Marathi or Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Commerce Stream
- Hindi or Marathi
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice or Mathematics and Statistics
- Those who opt for Vocational Group must clearly indicate the vocational subject of their FIRST, SECOND and THIRD PREFERENCE. If they don’t indicate their SECOND AND THIRD PREFERENCE, it will be considered that they do not want any other Vocational subject. If they do not get the subject opted for, against first preference, they will be automatically considered for the Science Group with Biology.
- If order of preference of stream is not given, the candidates will be considered only with the option given by him/her. If no option is given, the candidate will be considered for commerce stream only.
Documents to be procured by the students
- At the time of SUBMISSION OF FORMS (To be attached with the Form)
- Attested copy of the Class X Mark sheet
- Attested copy of the Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate (TC/SLC) duly countersigned by Education Department authorities of the State (other than Maharashtra) in relevant cases.
- Attested copy of the caste certificate in case of SC/ST/VJ/NT/SBC & OBC communities in the name of the students issued by Executive Magistrate Tahsildar and revalidated in Maharashtra.
- Attested copy of place of Birth Certificate if the same is not indicated in TC/SLC.
- Attested copies of Certificates of NCC, Scout and Intermediate Drawing Examination, participation in Sports and cultural activities at state/national level and selection in INMO of NBHM. All those who get admission on the basis of weightage for these exams/activities will have to continue to participate in these activities in XI and XII also. Otherwise their admission may be cancelled in AEJC.
(THEY MUST BRING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES FOR VERIFICATION)
- Employment certificate in the enclosed proforma of either parent serving in DAE units (Original).
- Undertakings as per the enclosed proforma (Original).
- One photograph with border (4.5 X 3.5 cms) to be pasted on the Admission Form.
- One photograph with border (3.5 X 2.5 cms) for I Card.
- One photograph with border (3.5 X 2.5 cms) with name written on the other side of the photo for Library Card.
(ALL THE THREE PHOTOGRAPHS SHOULD BE OF THE SAME NEGATIVE. ANY OTHER PHOTO/SIZE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.)
- At the time of PAYMENT OF FEE. (TO BE SUBMITTED)
- ORIGINAL Transfer/School levaing certificate duly countersigned by appropriate authority in relevant cases. (as mentioned above)
- ORIGINAL Mark sheet of AISS/SSC
- ORIGINAL Caste certificate in the name of the students and revalidated in Maharashtra. (Parents are advised to keep sufficient nos. of attested photo copies of the certificate being submitted in original as these would be returned in Sept. only)
Candidates, who have passed Class X Exam from the other board other than Maharashtra Board and are seeking admission in AEJC, are required to submit the ORIGINAL Provisional Eligibility Form duly completed along with the required enclosures viz. Copies of (TC/SLC) duly countersigned by appropriate authority in relevant cases, First Attempt Certificate, Mark sheet of Class X, Original Migration Certificate from the board, Deed of undertaking on the stamp paper of Rs.20/- by the end of July and Passing Certificate (in Sept/Oct) immediately after receiving from the board.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education issues a Provisional Eligibility Certificate after receiving the above mentioned documents. It will be obligatory on the part of the students to collect the pAssing certificate and Migration certificate from the School/Jr.College, on receipt of the same from CBSE/ICSE or other state boards and submit the same to the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, to get the Final Eligibility Certificate. The Eligibility Certificate should be submitted in the college office on or before the last working day of December positively failing which they will not be entitled to appear for the final exams. If they are permitted to take the exams, their results will not be declared and they will not be promoted to SYJC without the final EC as per the rules of the Board.