10 Best Quotes About Ocean And Waves
- You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
-Jacques Yves Cousteau
- The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides.
- Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
- The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey.
- “The sea is a desert of waves,A wilderness of water.”
- “A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.”
– Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.”
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.”
– Jill Davis
- “I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.”
– Drew Barrymore